- One Health - A Veterinarian's Role in a Multidisciplinary MovementMon, Feb 01Topic Round
- "Common Dermatology Cases in General Practice" with Dr. French and Dr. StarkeWed, Feb 03Topic Rounds
- What Can an Online Graduate Program in Shelter Medicine Do for You?Mon, Feb 15Topic Round
- "Being a Black Woman Entrepreneur in the Veterinary Profession" with Dr. Tosha StarkeWed, Feb 17Topic RoundsFeb 17, 7:00 PM – 8:40 PM ESTTopic RoundsJoin us for a roundtable discussion with Dr. Tosha Starke surrounding entrepreneurship as a black woman in the veterinary profession. Dr. Starke will take questions from the audience and discuss her experiences and challenges in the professional world as a Black Woman Entrepreneur.
- "Am I A Competitive Applicant?" with Dr. Brittany HendersonMon, Mar 15Topic Round
- "Radically Candid Communication" with Dr. Mia CaryWed, Mar 17WebinarMar 17, 7:00 PM – 8:20 PM EDTWebinarThe purpose of this candid communication session is to provide strategies and resources for managing difficult conversations and helping upset clients and colleagues. Kim Scott’s Radical Candor model creates a foundation sets attendees up for successful, strong, and sustainable communication wins.
- "The Need for Veterinary Involvement in the Airline Industry" with Dr. Nelva BryantWed, Jul 21Monthly WebinarJul 21, 7:00 PM – 8:40 PM EDTMonthly WebinarDr. Nelva Bryant is here this month to discuss the need for professional oversite on the many facets of airline travel of animals. During the presentation, she will discuss how having veterinary involvement in the airline industry could benefit animal welfare.